What is your biggest achievement in life?
by Murder, 24-05-2020 - 12:11 PM

Post by
What is your biggest achievement in life? have you achieved it? are you planning to?
Mine is probably starting my own business & becoming financially independent. Not having to work for someone 9-5, having the freedom to travel and explore is probably the biggest achievement in life not only me, but anyone could get.
Reply Return to top

Post by
Biggest achievement to date would be: Moderator on an amazing forum called LeakZone. Have you heard of it?
Reply Return to top

Post by
my greatest achievement by far is working for 101xp the game company as a moderator for their MMORPG called “era of legends”
[Image: image0.gif]
Reply Return to top

Post by
Making money online :)

That is the real shit
Reply Return to top

Post by
Quite literally just befriending someone I could call my best friend. I've struggled with making friends for the majority of my life, and I remember being envyous of the characters in disney shows. Because there were always that one super best friend character they had, who would do anything for their pal. And after almost 8 years of loneliness and hope to find that person, I finally met her. Our friendship is literally the same friendship I've dreamt of for years, the same type you'd find in a disney movie. It will forever be my life's biggest achievment. Even if I became a billionaire or world known phenomenon.
Reply Return to top