Verifpro.net - Stripe, Banks, Crypto accs, Cash app, Docs and more!
Cheapest Private proxies - LESS THAN $1 EACH! Unlimited Instant Proxy Refresh
1 2

Fish pets

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I mean I do think my little dog might be a cat at times.

(07-06-2020, 06:42 AM)Boil Wrote: I mean I do think my little dog might be a cat at times.

The difference should be pretty obvious

(07-06-2020, 06:44 AM)Baguette Wrote:
(07-06-2020, 06:42 AM)Boil Wrote: I mean I do think my little dog might be a cat at times.

The difference should be pretty obvious

... I mean my dog walks around a lot on things that a dog shouldn't walk on.

He is just a reflexion of his master ... pepelmao

Uhh my parents? And "she" is a reflection of her master

(07-06-2020, 06:55 AM)Boil Wrote: Uhh my parents? And "she" is a reflection of her master

I'm not gonna talk shit about your mother then. monkah

(07-06-2020, 06:56 AM)Baguette Wrote:
(07-06-2020, 06:55 AM)Boil Wrote: Uhh my parents? And "she" is a reflection of her master

I'm not gonna talk shit about your mother then. monkah

Thank you very much. That is very respectable of you.

It is not weird at all. I got a puppy one year ago. Mac is a special dog. It is completely silent and likes to watch people all day long. I cherish it very much, as Mac became an emotional support animal for me. It even has special ESA documents. Btw, as far as I know, mac grew up among cats. That is why the animal behaves this way. It is forbidden to go to the top floor, but Mac tries and will sneak one step at a time. The higher it climbs, the harder it is to pull off later. I hope you will be a good friend to your four-legged baby.

I've never really understood it myself lol. as a kid I had a pet fish but I was a dumb kid lmfao As an adult I'd never buy or get one
[Image: 1369473_57815.webp]

1 2

Reply to this thread