Warning
The lastpost on this thread is older than 6 months, please refrain from gravedigging unless you have to.
Esoteric Announcement and Recruitment
by Owl, 12-07-2020 - 12:33 PM

Post by
[Image: owl-fav.png?width=300&height=300]
Esoteric is for those in the know and at the top of their games.
What we offer is an opportunity to connect with other business minded individuals and a group focus of helping each other add additional income streams to our portfolios. 
We are currently closed to buy ins and are actively seeking members by recruitment/invitation only.
To join Esoteric you must be an expert in your chosen field with a proven track record.
We are looking for high income earners and those who know the right people.

Some areas we are currently recruiting in are:
Coding:
Design:
Adult Entertainment:
Writing:
Facebook ads:
Ecommerce:
Crypto/Stocks/Forex:

We are also looking for people who are successfully running businesses offline who are looking to share their expertise and gain further knowledge.
We expect you application to be no shorter than 200 words and links/proofs to back up your claims.
You can either apply here or by PM
[Image: switch_banner_1.png]
Reply Return to top

Post by
Good luck with getting people!I would apply but I am not the best at any of these.
Reply Return to top

Post by
I kinda have PTSD from the old Eso, and I'm only a mediocre programmer and designer. So unless a video of me suffocating a cactus with my asshole can get me a spot in there I don't think I meet the requirements.
[Image: 249979758400634891.png]
Reply Return to top

Post by
(12-07-2020, 09:01 PM)Luca Wrote: I kinda have PTSD from the old Eso, and I'm only a mediocre programmer and designer. So unless a video of me suffocating a cactus with my asshole can get me a spot in there I don't think I meet the requirements.

I think we all do haha. Well depends if you're willing to put in the effort to continue learning
[Image: switch_banner_1.png]
Reply Return to top

Post by
(12-07-2020, 09:04 PM)Owl Wrote: I think we all do haha. Well depends if you're willing to put in the effort to continue learning

Well yeah, I'm doing my best to improve on coding and GFX.
[Image: 249979758400634891.png]
Reply Return to top