ENF Account Store

How to change your Fortnite username without waiting 2 weeks
by OP, 12-08-2019 - 09:56 PM

You have not unlocked this post's content yet. Please reply to this thread to unlock the content.
[Image: XxX2TW5.gif]

LEAVE A LIKE OR GET REPORTED

Have you tried this though, I'm pretty sure I thought of this trick once and the reason why this is not possible is because of the following:

1. Whether or not you have changed your name, if you have, the date of it occurring is stored in a database, meaning that in exactly 14 days after that it will remove itself or be redundant.

2. On form submit, the function or the interpretation done by the javascript will once again check this occurrence in the database, and as such if it's still there (true) then no matter how much you try to mess with the frontend, you can't just luckily bypass the backend like that.
FOUND A FAULTY RESOURCE FROM ME?
DM ME @HERE NOW OR
REPORT THREAD

(12-08-2019, 10:00 PM)Matt Wrote: Have you tried this though, I'm pretty sure I thought of this trick once and the reason why this is not possible is because of the following:

1. Whether or not you have changed your name, if you have, the date of it occurring is stored in a database, meaning that in exactly 14 days after that it will remove itself or be redundant.

2. On form submit, the function or the interpretation done by the javascript will once again check this occurrence in the database, and as such if it's still there (true) then no matter how much you try to mess with the frontend, you can't just luckily bypass the backend like that.

I havent tried this, I got this idea from somewhere else

LEAVE A LIKE OR GET REPORTED

lol cool hope it work

(12-08-2019, 09:56 PM)OP Wrote:  
thats cool